A hair transplant is a procedure in which a plastic or dermatological surgeon moves hair to a bald area of the head. The surgeon usually moves hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head.
- Improved Appearance
- A Permanent Solution
- No Bald Spots More Confidence
- Low Probability Of Side Effects
- Natural Hair
- No Long Term Medications
Techniques for Hair Transplant
Procedure of Hair Transplant
FUT Hair Transplant
In follicular unit transplantation (FUT):
- The surgeon will use a scalpel to cut out a strip of scalp skin from the back of the head. The incision is typically several inches long.
- This is then closed with stitches.
- The surgeon next separates the removed portion of scalp into small sections using a magnifying lens and sharp surgical knife. When implanted, these sections will help achieve natural-looking hair growth.
FUE Hair Transplant
In follicular unit extraction (FUE), the hair follicles are cut out directly from the back of the head through hundreds to thousands of tiny punch incisions:
- The surgeon makes tiny holes with a blade or needle in the area of your scalp that’s receiving the hair transplant. They gently place hairs in these holes.
- During one treatment session, a surgeon may transplant hundreds or even thousands of hairs.
- After, the graft, gauze, or bandages will cover your scalp for a few days.